|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Types of Rubber Molding||Compression Molding|
|Temperature Range||as requirement|
Our expertise allows us to manufacture hydraulic presses with up to 20 heating and cooling platens for a total of 19 working cavities. The capacity and size of the platen depends on your requirements and can always be suited. We can provide hydraulic presses with a strong press force capacity up to 40,000 kN and large-sized heating platens.
· Heating platens up to 300 °C (steam or oil) with an accurate temperature regulation
· Automatic loading & unloading insuring fast and accurate movements
· PLC control, programmable parameters, recipe handling and pre-programmed sequences
· User friendlyFrom the automotive to the aeronautics industries, ROYAL HYDROTECH is dedicated to serve major industrial enterprises by providing multi-platen presses for specific purposes, helping them to thrive. That is why we are open to any kind of demand, to create the best custom engineered equipment solution according to your needs.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Usage||For sheet metal moulding|
|Usage/Application||for automobile parts|
|Thickness||up to 5 mm|
Royal Hydrotech is a historical supplier of large hydraulic press systems for plastic and composite forming applications. One of our core competencies lie in the production of hydraulic press for SMC (Sheet Molding Compound) - BMC (Bulk Molding Compound) / GMT (Glass Mat Thermoplastics). These press systems represent the best option when it comes to high volume production of composite parts with high mechanical properties.SMC - BMC - GMT COMPRESSION PRESS SYSTEMS
We supply SMC, BMC & GMT compression press systems, with capacity from 5,000 up to 40,000 kN, working at very high pressure. All the expertise of ROYAL HYDROTECH relies on the low consumption / high performance feature, realized through active levelling and PLC control.
Our products allow you to save energy and time, with cycle time from 45 seconds for structural parts up to 120 seconds for highly technical parts such as trunk lids or tailgates.SMC - BMC - GMT FORMING PRESS FEATURES:
· Effort from 5,000 up to 40,000 kN
· Platen size up to 3,000 X 2,500 mm
· Opening 3,000 mm
· Stroke 2,000 mm
· Fast closing speed 600 mm/s
· Working speed 20 mm/s
· Fast opening speed 600 mm/sIntegration in automated production lines Furthermore, you can benefit from the ROYAL HYDROTECH know-how in complete automated production lines, all our presses can be implemented with automatic loading and unloading robots, cutting systems or other add-on equipment such as HP RTM or vacuum systems, GMT oven or thermal regulation skid. ROYAL HYDROTECH press systems can run both automatically and semi-automatically, whatever your needs. More than 100 units are running worldwide, manufacturing parts for well-known companies of the auto, aeronautics, aerospace and energy industries. Sheet Molding Compound for car parts.
Reviewed by 20 Users
Most Relevant Reviews